GIBS Bangalore BBA & PGDM Department in the college follows a systematic course curriculum which provides both practical and theoretical knowledge of all the courses to the student’s and is a key factor in enhancing the students with knowledge.”
GIBS Highlights :
• Affiliated with Bangalore University & Approved by AICTE• Ranked 11th Best B School – Times of India• Promoted & Driven by IIM Alumnus• Exclusive Business School• Holistic Development of IQ, EQ, SQ & HQ• World Class Faculties• 70% Practical & 30% Theory• Global Exposure• Corporate Style Campus• 100% Assured Placement & Internship with 160+ MNCs
Placement Process :
1. Analysis of the core competencies amongst students
2. Conducting Training & Development sessions to overcome barriers
3. Group discussion preparation, aptitude exam training & series of mock interviews to ensure all our students are thoroughly prepared
4. Assistance in preparation of customized resumes/ CV for the students
5. The Placement Cell identifies the potential recruiters, interacts with the companies and shares student profiles and other relevant details with them.
6. Pre- Placement talks by the Companies – The companies conduct Pre-Placements talks to give in-depth information about them, including the roles and profiles being offered. After the PPT, students submit their resumes to offered job profiles according to their interests within the deadline set by the companies.
7. Selection Process – Companies conduct their selection process, which typically comprises the shortlisted CVs, Group Discussions, and Interviews.
8. After going through the resumes and conducting interviews, companies provide suitable students with the offer letter.