Dubai is a city of United Arab Emirate (UAE) and the best tourist destination. Dubai is famous for luxury shopping, desert safari, and large buildings so, Dubai Visit Visa is a best option.
Dubai is an expensive city in the United Arab Emirate. In summers, Dubai has a hot climate. Crime rate is very low in Dubai so the tourist feels safe while exploring the amazing skyscrapers of Dubai.
Dubai Visa Policy
- Tourist Visa
- Visit Visa
- Business Visa
- Single Entry Long Term Visa
- Single Entry Short Term Visa
- Multi Entry Long Term Visa
- Multi Entry Short Term Visa
Dubai Visit Visa Requirements
- Scan Copy of CNIC
- Passport Scan copy
- Passport Size Photos Scan Copy.
- Undertaking & Guarantee that Applicant must be exit with in the validity of his/her visa duration.
Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in UAE.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration.
- Agility Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in UAE your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of UAE recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the UAE authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
- Metro used for transportation
- Must try desert Safari
- Food is good but expensive
- Return Ticket
- Valid Passport
What are the steps to apply for a Dubai visa?
- Submit your documents online
- Make an online payment.
- The payment link will be emailed to us
- Get your Dubai Visa in just 5 working days
Are there any eligibility criteria for getting a Dubai visa?
- There need to be some points that you need to remember so that your visa doesn’t get rejected.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months.
- You need to apply for a Dubai visa at a local UAE embassy.
- If you are a male below the age of 23 years, your application will only be accepted if you are being accompanied by a parent or blood sibling. Likewise, females below the age of 23, need to be accompanied by their first blood relatives, otherwise, their application may not be accepted.
- The upper limit for an over-aged passenger is 75 years. Any applicant between 70-75 years must be accompanied by their immediate family member. All applicants above the age of 75 cannot processed.
- For newly married couples below the age of 23, no visa will be issued.
- For females below the age of 23, a valid marriage certificate needs to be submitted in English/Arabic, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Any additional documents as deemed necessary need to be produced whenever called upon.
- If your Dubai tourist visa is used for any other reason, you are answerable in the court of law.