2021 Proton X50 SUV (1st Generation) Coming Soon in Pakistan
The Malaysian Auto Oversize Proton is planning to launch the SUV Proton X50 in the Pakistani auto market to boost its value. The all-new Proton X50 delivers powerful performance and outstanding safety features while, on the other hand, its stylish design and comfort.
A Malaysian Automotive News agency confirmed the report freshly. The SUV is already touching the height of success in the Malaysian Auto Industry. The Proton X70 will make its debut in the Pakistani Auto market as a CKD unit.
The X50 is manufactured as a sub-compact crossover SUV. The SUV will compete with the Nissan Juke, Honda HR-V Honda Vezel, the Toyota C-HR, Kia Sportage and other B-segment crossovers in the Pakistani auto market.
Engine and Power
The SUV comes with two powertrain options. The base powertrain is installed with a 1.5-liter turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine that makes 148 hp and 225 Nm of torque. There is also the more powerful 1.5-liter turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine that makes 177 hp and 250 Nm of torque. All this power is sent to the front wheels only via a 7-speed Dual-clutch automatic transmission gearbox.
Comfort and Facilities
Some Key Features of the Proton X50 SUV in terms of Safety measures and Features are given below.
- Forward Collision Warning FCW
- Autonomous Emergency Braking AEB
- Adaptive Cruise Control ACC
- Lane Keep Assist LKA
- Lane Departure Warning LDW
- Blind Spot Monitoring BSM
- Auto high-beam control
- Auto Park Assist
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Six airbags
- Electronic stability control ESC and traction control
- Anti-lock Braking System ABS
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution EBD
- Brake Assist
- Hill hold assist
- Hill descent control
- 360-degree camera
- 8 parking sensors 4 upfront, 4 outback
Interior Design & Features
- 6-speaker premium sound system.
- Three USB ports one data, two charging
- N95 cabin filter
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with function control switches
- Six-way powered driver’s seat
- 7.0-inch digital instrument display
- Side mirror-mounted puddle lamps
- Panoramic sunroof
- Keyless entry and go
- Remote engine start
- Rear AC vents
- 10.25-inch touch-sensitive smart infotainment screen.
- Voice command, navigation, online weather forecast/ Joxé music streaming
- 4G and Wi-Fi, smartphone and Bluetooth connectivity
Expected Price of “Proton X50 Coming Soon in Pakistan” is 45-50 lacs in Pakistan Rupees
Expected Launch in Pakistan = 2022